Purpose is the ultimate time-saver.
- Purpose will motivate you to not waste time, to be efficient and effective in how you use your time.
- Purpose will make you mindful to always give your best, and to forgive yourself when you forget.
- Purpose will give you patience and help you to be ok with longer-term benefits and not instant gratification.
If you lack meaningful purpose in your daily life, it may just be, that you owe yourself and your world, the effort and work to discover it.
There are many people in the world who do the work of helping others to find their life’s mission and their perfect part.
It is not appropriate here to choose one, but if I may point to a few keys they are likely to have in common.
- Understand you live in an interactive universe. You are free to Ask for the wisdom, the ideas, the people and the resources which make up your destiny.
- Understand that you are choosing from a field of existing possibilities, what you think, speak and do, determines the path you take.
- For most effective traveling through time, your beliefs, thoughts, words and actions must be in accord.
- Luck does not exist, and you must be ready when the universe provides you with opportunities.
All the best to you on your journey.