As we have discussed before, time adds up quickly. Here are the 8 ways professional computer users lose time every day:
- Losing clipboard clips, only to have to retrieve them again.
- Searching sites or local folders for often-used content.
- Frequently re-type things already typed before.
- Manually repeat a sequence of keystrokes many times over.
- Skim long emails, miss something, and lose time as a result.
- Skip long posts or articles that could actually help you.
- Go to the browser to get something, only to get busy by a less important task or an outright distraction.
- Waiting on the browser to load pages.
It is our goal to help you develop time-saving workflow habits to help you be effective and efficient every day.
To calculate your productivity loss, check out our post Time adds up, thats why your workflow habits matter!